VIP CLIENT PROGRAMFOR ONGOING CREATIVE SERIVCES
We created a custom plan to make sure your website is updated, backed up and protected.
The long and short of it is – if you don’t have a security plan in place for your website, eventually YOU WILL GET HACKED. Hacks and breaches come in all shapes and sizes and can have devastating effects on your site, server and the way your site displays on Google. So, having found this out the hard way with numerous sites, we’ve created a custom security plan for all our clients to help maintain the site, protect it, keep it backed up and reported on!
SO, WHAT’S IN THE PLAN?
Studio Rate: $150.00/hr.
- Single projects are based on the estimated amount of time it will take to complete. These numbers represent budget allocations to achieve the deliverables.
- 50% deposit is required to begin work, and balance payment will be due upon delivery.
Studio Rate: $75.00/hr. (50% savings from standard rate)
- Annual contracts range: $300/mo. — $6000/mo.
- Customized annual contract to fit your specific needs
- VIP priority list: your project jumps to the top of our to-do list
- VIP team: we are your virtual creative support team for web, print, design, etc. (1, 2, 3, easy!) You have personal access to my entire team of experts!
- We check in with you on a regular schedule and are available for you as needed with 24 to 48-hour or less turn around on most requests.
- Annual contracts can be bumped up at any time during the 12-month contract.
- Projects and scope of work falling outside of monthly contracted hours are billed separately at a reduced studio rate (See Reduced Rate).
- Access to trade print pricing though our printing company (www.chirppress.com)
- Invoiced on the 1st of every month for upcoming month sent through Square paid with a card on file.
- (Invoices may also include approved project costs from the previous month that fall outside of the allotted monthly contract.)
Reduced Rate: $100.00/hr.
- Reduced project rate is offered to VIP clients with annual contract.
- Accommodates those single projects that require more time than the allotted monthly contracted hourly agreement.